If you are interested in working with other child care providers to help them become a licensed or an accredited provider, the Mentoring Program is for you. SEIU is looking for experienced Family Child Care Providers to join the mentoring Program. Benefits of becoming a mentor.
- Gives you 15 hour of free mentor training.
- Gives you credit hours toward the Technical Assistance & Family Child Care Credential.
- Gives you work experience that will count towards the TA Credential & the FCC Credential.
- Meets IDCFS training requirements.
- Meet other family child care providers.
- Form a peer support group.
If you are interested please contact METCRegistration@seiuhcil.org for the Mentor application.
Applications will be accepted until April 1, 2016.
We hope to hear from you soon!