Congratulations to SEIU members at Grand Manor Nursing & Rehab in St. Louis on ratifying their new contract!
The bargaining team (pictured above) fought hard to bring a strong new agreement to coworkers for approval and here’s a few highlights of what we won:
- $1.50 in raises over the life of the contract.
- Increased new hire rates by 25% for nursing and 12% for ancillary.
- Employer-paid health insurance.
- Vacation roll-over.
- LGBTQ protections from discrimination.
- Schedule adjustments upon mutual agreement.
- Rotating system for mandatory overtime.
Impressive dedication and leadership exhibited by the bargaining team brought home this victory, along with strong support from coworkers. When we stick together, we win!