JB Pritzker and Juliana Stratton are the right team to lead Illinois and send Governor Bruce Rauner packing.
- Learn how and where to vote
- Learn where JB and Rauner Stand on the Issues
- Details on JB and Rauner’s record
- Champion for New Jobs: Led the creation of a non-profit small business incubator called 1871, which in the last five years is responsible for creating 7,000 new jobs in Illinois
- Criminal Justice Advocate: Funded the Center on Wrongful Convictions, which has freed or exonerated dozens of wrong convicted people.
- Champion for Kids and of Early Childhood Education: Served on President Obama’s White House Summit on Early Childhood Education & helped expand Illinois school breakfast program to 230,000 students across Illinois.
- Endorsed By President Obama
JB “Thinks Big” about what we need to do in Illinois. Learn more.
- State Legislator & Lawyer
- Advocate for Criminal Justice Reform as Director of UIC’s Center for Public Safety and Justice
J.B. Pritzker supports giving everyone a chance to buy low-cost health insurance and fully funding Medicaid to support for healthcare workers and patients. Bruce Rauner would cut health insurance coverage for state employees.
Rauner supported Trump’s tax plan, which cut his own taxes by $300 million while cutting healthcare for Illinois families.
J.B. Pritizker supports raising the minimum wage to $15/hr. plus raises and overtime pay for SEIU HCII members. Bruce Rauner vetoed a $15/hr. minimum wage for low-income caregivers, cut overtime hours and back pay for Personal Assistants and held back raises for child care workers.
JB Pritzker has spoken out against Governor Rauner’s dangerous overtime policy for on the DORS home care program.
— SEIU HCIIMK (@SEIUhciimk) November 29, 2017
J.B. Pritzker supports expanding child care and has a five-point plan for improving early childhood education. Bruce Rauner devastated the state’s Child Care Assistance Program, cutting child care for 40,000 children and forcing 10,000 providers out of the program.
On multiple occasions JB Pritzker stood with SEIU Healthcare workers on the picket line. With workers leading the way, and with support from leaders like JB and Juliana, we scored major victories with the nursing home master contract and at Veracare nursing home.
J.B. Pritzker supports investing in public education, including job training. Bruce Rauner vetoed the education funding bill.